Our fleet management software is 100% Cloud based, so there’s never any physical software to buy or troublesome updates to download. And you can quickly integrate it with other routing and dispatch applications to further improve your fleet management.
What does all of this mean for you? You can cut fleet costs by leveraging GPS vehicle tracking information online to better manage drivers, trucks, and cargo. GPS tracking device even alerts you when drivers violate perimeters you set for speed, idling, routes, and hours of allowed vehicle use. It’s just that easy.
Benefits of using GPS Fleet Tracking system:
- Increased Productivity : Eliminate discrepancies between hours worked and hours claimed by drivers. Key vehicle management reports such as Location Report, Daily Report and Hours Worked Report give you control.
- Lower Fuel Costs :Reduce your fuel bill with Vehicle Activity reports. Eliminate unapproved or any extended journeys.
- Increased Fleet and Workforce Security :Constant real time GPS analysis shows you at a glance where your vehicles are at all times so you can reduce cell phone calls to your drivers.
- Reduced Overtime :Eliminate false timesheet claims with detailed real time vehicle tracking that provides accurate start and stop times as well as recorded idling and extended stops. Time sheets are accurate to the minute!
- Faster Response Times :Deploy your vehicles with greater speed and efficiency and accurately predict arrival times or delays.
- Custom Reports :We offer integration services to tailor the GPS solution to your business including Customized reports that match your company’s data format, measure statistics unique to your business or industry.
Report We Provide
- Vehicle Start, Idel & Stop Report
- Total traveled distance reports
- Fleet Summary
- Fuel usage & Odometer speed violation reports.
- Vehicle Service, Insurance renewal, Tire Log reports
- Driver Activity Report
- Speed Reports
- Fleet Status